Overview of Dream House
As you can see, progress is being made on our dream house. You can get a better idea of the house footprint.
| Garage |
The outline area on the left in the picture is the garage. The garage will have a small workshop in it also. Initially, we were planning a 3 car garage. Because of the shape of the lot, we opted for a 2 car garage that is much "longer." This will give us room for the small workshop and parking of the golf cart. I told Ron that he has to use the workshop. 😍Everyone knows I always have lots of projects for him.
| Garden Room |
The area will have a dirt floor; therefore, it is not considered a finished room. Otherwise, it would be a basement.
| House overview |
The first floor will be an open plan concept. You enter the living room, then the kitchen area and the dining area is the back of this. Behind the dining area is the master suite with french doors leading out to the porch and outdoor kitchen.
Exciting that progress is being made. When I visit the site or look at the pictures, I marvel at the fact this is actually going to be our house. I hope many of you will visit us often.
Comments
Post a Comment