Building Dream Home Day 1


Day 250

Today I begin organizing my Pinterest boards. I pinned my ideas for each room on Pinterest to get input from the experts. After I finish organizing the boards, I will discuss each one and my ideas. When construction begins, I will discuss the process from that perspective. 

The main focus today was on the downstairs rooms. This included the following: 
  • Master Suite
  • Kitchen
  • Living Area
  • Powder Room
  • Laundry Room
Each of these boards were updated with all my ideas except paint colors and floor colors. A few of the boards such as the Master Suite has separate sections. Be sure to look at each section and my comments. 

Working on these boards today pointed out how much has been done. A lot more work is in the next 250 days but progress is being made. 

Take a look at my boards and offer some suggestions or just admire all the beautiful items. 


Plans for tomorrow: Complete all the upstairs room boards. Input is always appreciated. 

Talk to you on Day 249. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Building Dream Home Day 3

Overview of Dream Home Blog