Dream House Patience Builder

 

Building a house can really help build patience in a person. I thought by now I would be able to see what this view would look like from our dream house bedroom window. Not so. Delays, delays, delays. 

I gave myself time for a pity party, looked around at others, and realized life is good. By this time next year, I will be able to decorate my house for Christmas and invite all my friends to a gigantic Christmas party. After all, progress is now happening. 

People that know me well; know that patience is not my best virtue; but I am learning. Don't you feel sorry for Ron? 

Yesterday, a new survey was done (the blue flags in the yard) which means they can begin to lay the foundation next week. In addition, boards were put on the lot (picture to the right) to be used to do something. Ron explained but I forgot. I hope my next post will be showing our beautiful foundation and the building continues. 

Until then, give me ideas for things like knobs, hinges, tile, and the list goes on.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Building Dream Home Day 3

Overview of Dream Home Blog

Building Dream Home Day 1