Building Dream Home Day 7
I know where did the days between 245 and 233 go. Not a lot to report until now. Today we went to pick out doors. Who knew there were so many decisions in choosing a front door, doors interior, doors exterior and the list continues.
So many choices. Do you want wood doors, fiberglass doors, full glass in front door, half glass, 8 panels, 4 panels, painting the door, staining the door, what color will the door be....can I have a drink now?
Have you ever thought about doors before. When you walk in a house, do you notice what type it is or what color it is? Personally I don't even care for doors. They are in the way. They cover up wall space where a picture could be hung or you could put a chair. My preference would be pocket doors throughout the house.
After we left, I was riding my bike and I started looking at the doors on each house. I wanted to walk up to some of the houses and say, "Excuse me but could I look at your interior doors."
We made decisions but I still wonder - did we chose correctly?

Comments
Post a Comment