Building Dream Home Day 2

Day 249 I finished organizing the boards on Pinterest. Now to begin deciding on colors, flooring, and
accessories. As I organized these boards, ideas begin to come together in my mind for each room. The question constantly in the back of my mind - will it look good? How do I place the furniture? Will people think it looks good? 

Of course other plans are happening at the same time. Choosing a builder, figuring out how to handle the finances and the plans. Just to let you know - our plans went through about 8 rewrites and we are still finding changes we want to make. 

After the plans began to come together, we realized we had planned a 1.3M dollar house and needed to rethink a few things. One of those cutting the walkout basement and garage underneath. Most people go through this when building a house unless they have unlimited resources. 

I say dream and plan it - then see what you can afford. You will find you still have your dream home. 

Be sure to check out my boards by clicking on this image.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Building Dream Home Day 3

Overview of Dream Home Blog

Building Dream Home Day 1